So I finally got into actually serving content through the framework!
I started by demonstrating how to use WEBrick to server static assets. Then off-camera I creating a more object-oriented approach.
I still have to write the tests for the code I wrote, which may end up changing things a little if I run into any errors. I’ll do that between this episode and the next.
Moving forward I’m going to be recording less of the actual coding since it’s going to start getting very tedious, very quickly. Instead I will be demonstrating the basic principals involved in writing the framework, and then showing the code that I wrote, with an explanation of what it does, and the reasons behind it.